Hours 5-10 hours per week
£ Rate Depending on age and experience but certainly above the National Living Wage
Location Port Talbot, SA12 7AX for meetings, or from home
Company Profile www.crossflowenergy.co.uk
Crossflow Energy will shortly become the leading supplier of energy generation units for weak or off-grid locations worldwide with a mission to provide distributed clean energy solutions to make a difference to the lives and economies of communities around the world. Join our small team and help us to make a difference in the world by applying via the contact for on our website or send your CV to email@example.com
- Uploading content using a CMS system. Amending the company website as necessary and adding social media content links and a private and secure investor portal gateway. Adding links to the website to enable technical datasheet, brochure etc. download and keeping data base records
- Resizing graphics
- Ensuring correct SEO optimisation
- Identifying HTML issues
- Maintaining databases
- Photography and image editing using Photoshop
- Simple video creation and editing videos for social media channels and the company website. Will also incorporate drone video photography in the future.
- Assisting with the creation of social media content as required – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked-In (others?) Scheduling monthly/weekly/ad hoc social media posts
- Maintaining Digital Marketing inbox
- General support to the Office Manager, Engineering Team and direct liaison with our marketing consultants for brochure content and production
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience within a Marketing Team would be desirable but a digital/marketing graduate with a minimum of 6 months training would also be considered
- Strong system knowledge including Microsoft Suite, Office 365, email and social media marketing tools
- Must be able to demonstrate portfolio of creative work
- Keen to learn and develop
- Able to work independently for both support and creative tasks assigned
- Proactive and confident to voice new ideas
Please note that we will only contact those candidates we assess as suitable for the position we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
In order to be considered for this position, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this job please contact Elaine Cunliffe or Rebecca White on 01639 262101 or via email.
To learn more about Crossflow Energy, please explore our website at www.crossflowenergy.co.uk